DeejayMigueQuantcast

Life is a dream and then you wake up!

We all wonder what the meaning of life is, truth be told, we will never know until we reach the other side or are lucky enough to acquire oneness with God through endless advanced meditation. I say take each day as a gift and relish it as if it were your last.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Get Your Gear On

Ladies, Get your gear on! That's right, I said it. In these rough times and hard economy and what not, you need to go shopping. Yeah, a bill or two may need to get paid, but so what! It can wait, just like everything else in life. So get your box of keenex, some visine, call PG & E and get that extension as well as your Oscar nomination. I know in these days in times with recessions and layoffs spirits can get down, so what's my remedy you ask? Shop! That's right, shop till' you drop! Who knows when you'll ever be able to shop again, as a matter a fact, your favorite boutique may not even be there the next time you return in a few months. Not only that, but look at it as you doing your part to help a broke down economy. Low on funds? Sell some of your old goods on ebay or borrow a credit card. Ask your man, and tell him if your happy, he's happy (wink). But all jokes aside ladies, the last time I went shopping I felt as I had done three hours of post-stress syndrome therapy. I felt like I had lost 10 pounds, got a raise instead of a layoff, had my rent reduced and fifty dollars dropped off of my cell phone bill. Weeeeew, I had a new lease on life and looked like a million dollars. And you can do the same, Get Your Gear On Ladies!!!

P.S- Old Navy has $2 tanks tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

style

Webfetti.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
Journeying through the wheel of life.